2. With your back to the train tracks exit RIGHT to the street Via Luigi Alemanni.
3. Cross the tram tracks and continue walking down Via Santa Caterina da Siena, pass the CLUB HOTEL you will find yourself in Via La Scala.
4. Cross Via La Scala and enter Via dell’ Albero. Keep walking down this street till you hit the Arno River.
5. As you reach the river in front of you will be a bridge: Ponte A. Vespucci with some parked cars on it, cross the bridge till you get to the other side.
6. The street that continues on is called Via Sant’Onofrio. Keep on walking down this street and it should take you to a "triangular shaped" Piazza that is also a parking lot.
7. Keep walking straight down and you should find yourself in Via di Camadoli.
8. Continue on the same direction and you will exit in a Piazza covered by trees. You have reached Piazza Tasso. Walk towards the bus stop and cross the pedestrian lane.
9. Cross the Viale Francesco Petrarca (big main road) you will see a quaint little restaurant called La Vecchia Bettola.
10. The street lined with beautiful trees that heads upward is called Via Villani. Walk up 20 meters, on the left hand side you will find #15 RIng the bell !
Welcome To Tasso Hostel Florence, we are happy to meet you !